Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: FS: GPA 604-8H-II drivers

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member gabkw's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 28th, 2008
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    FS: GPA 604-8H-II drivers

    my pair for sale on audiogon

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member oface1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 5th, 2008
    Posts
    563
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: FS: GPA 604-8H-II drivers

    You could have been nice to have left at least a link......


    Went ahead and did it for you.....

    http://www.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/cls....io-604---8H---


    Why the sell? also what were the differences between the GPA XO and the JM one?


    Thanks,,



    -chris

  3. #3
    Inactive Member gabkw's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 28th, 2008
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: FS: GPA 604-8H-II drivers

    Thanks - I didn't have enough posts to be permitted to post links to other sites.

    Why the sell? I have too many projects going on at the time and too much space be taken up. I'm sure I'll regret this a few years from now. I have tried the JE Labs OB with these cause it was easy. But I think a proper box is probably a better way to go and I don't have time to do one.

    As to the difference between the GPA XO and the JM one, I slightly prefer the JM version. Not quite as harsh sounding to my ears on many recordings. I have no idea what the OB impacts to either XO are, if any.

    Kurt

  4. #4
    Senior Hostboard Member oface1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 5th, 2008
    Posts
    563
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: FS: GPA 604-8H-II drivers

    I understand about being overwhelmed with projects.

    I have a quite a few going on myself, including an intensive honey-do list.

    I still have to build some cabs for my 604's, but I have a led on some 620 cabs , but they are about 7 hours away, in unknown condition.


    Good luck on your sale.......


    -chris

  5. #5
    Senior Hostboard Member oface1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 5th, 2008
    Posts
    563
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: FS: GPA 604-8H-II drivers

    I would also consider posting on the Lansing Heritage site and the Audio Asylum.

    They both allow free postings and the AA has more or a real classified section feel to it.

    No affiliation to either site , other than being just a guy who reads and post there every so often...



    -chris

  6. #6
    Hostboard Member Tranquil's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 20th, 2005
    Posts
    69
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: FS: GPA 604-8H-II drivers

    Quote Originally Posted by gabkw View Post
    Thanks - I didn't have enough posts to be permitted to post links to other sites.

    Why the sell? I have too many projects going on at the time and too much space be taken up. I'm sure I'll regret this a few years from now.

    Kurt
    I always thought too many projects was a GOOD thing. You sound like you regret even wanting to sell them. It must be a tough call to sell a pair of GPA 604-8H-II.

    Tony

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.